I hope all of you are having an amazing Friday so far and it is the start to a great weekend. It’s hot today so I’m taking it easy and thought it would be nice to do a fun post. I’m part of a group at House of Bliss and there are blog prompts and this seemed like a fun prompt. I wish I had seen it in time to add it to the April Blog Challenge but oh well. So here is a piece of my Bucket List I want to do a lot more than just ten things in my life.
1. I have to go to Europe. I specifically really want to go to France. Even though I live in San Diego and learning Spanish would have been more useful I studied French in high school and college because I love the language and culture so much. I can’t speak french but I do understand a lot of it and can read it a bit. Also my husband is Italian so I really want us to visit Italy someday.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
2. Have more kids. I’d love more biological children. I made a pretty amazing kid with my husband so we are good at it but if that doesn’t happen we would love to adopt. Growing up so many of my friends happened to have been adopted and I’ve always been super interested in growing my family that way. For some families one kid is enough but I know I want our family to grow.
3. I want to write a post that gets featured on a major site. As I keep writing and getting better at it I am realizing my love of writing. I hope to one day write a post on a website that is a major publication. That would be pretty amazing.
4. Start my own line of products. This is something we are looking into now but my dream is to have my own line of beautiful products such as mugs, cups, shirts, etc.
5. Take my children swimming with dolphins. Doing that on my Honeymoon is one of the top experiences of my life and I hope to one day do it again and share that experience with my kids.
6. Make six figures in a year. This is a huge dream, right now I am on disability and make a small amount through blogging so I have a long ways to go before I reach this goal but anything is possible and I believe it will happen one day. I’m only 30 I’ve got lots of time left in my life.
7. Start a non profit group for supporting people with strokes and similar disabilities. When I had my stroke there was no where really for me to go for support. I was only 25 and everything out there was how to support older people who had a stroke. I want to change that.
8. Build my dream home. I don’t even know where I’d start. There is so many things I’d love to have in a dream home and it would be wonderful to get the chance to make this dream a reality.
9. Go on a cruise with my whole family. I went on a cruise for my honeymoon and it was fun. I’d love to go on one with my whole family, siblings, parents, nieces and nephews, kids. It would make it even more fun to go with a lot of people and do something new and exciting together.
10. Renew my wedding vows with a big celebration. I’ve been married for almost eleven years and I think when we hit 20 years I want us to renew our vows. We were so young when we got married I was 19 and he was 22 so there is so much I’d change and do differently now that I’m older and know what I like a little better.
Now I want to know, what’s one thing on your bucket list?